Reactive Selling Incurs Risk
- The prospect is only interested in technical features having no
understanding of the business problem his Vice President is trying to solve.
- The prospect understands the business problem, but not the value of
- The problem affects areas outside his domain or vision.
- The prospect drops the search for a solution or buys the cheapest product that
solves only the part of the problem that he understands.
- The prospect gets it, but he doesnt know how to convey it
- New clients, reference accounts and client satisfaction are
accidental if they occur at all.
It doesnt have to be this
You will improve your
results using a selling process that maps the following.
- Who you should call.
- Where to find your value in and
outside of IT.
- How to get their attention.
- What to ask.
- Which points to focus on.
- How to frame each decision to
- When to do these steps.